How do I delete an item's post?
If you want to delete a photo because it was sold, you should change its status instead. The process is much faster, and allows the item to be calculated in both the buyer's and the seller's Top Member statistics, as well as notifying all watchers of the status of the item.
iOS & Android apps
- Tap "Me" on the bottom navigation bar and then tap "My Stuff"
- Tap the item to delete.
- Tap the "Edit" button
- On the item edit screen, select the delete option:
On Android, the trash can in the upper right corner
On iOS, scroll down and tap " Delete Item"
- When prompted, select the reason for deleting, then tap OK.
If you select "Sold on VarageSale", assign a buyer and tap "Mark item as sold".
- Navigate to your "My Stuff" & click the item you'd like to delete
- Scroll to the bottom and click "Edit"
- Scroll to the bottom and click "Delete"
- Select the reason for deleting the item and click on "Next"
If you chose "Sold on VarageSale" select a buyer and a price, and click "Save"