How do I customize or hide categories from showing up on my feed?
You can customize which categories will appear in your Feed and category views. When you hide a category or subcategory, it will hide the items within that category from the following places:
- The feed
- The Category - All view
- The higher level categories above the hidden category.
Hiding or unhiding a category in one community will apply the same changes to all of the communities you're a member of.
iOS & Android mobile apps
- Tap on "Me" in the bottom right corner
- Tap "Settings"
- Scroll to and tap "Visible Categories"
- Uncheck the categories to hide, then tap the back button to exit
On the web
- Click on your name or profile picture at the top of the page.
- Click on "Preferences"
- Select the “Categories” tab.
- Be sure to click the tab for the correct community, if not already selected
- Uncheck all the categories that you want to hide.
- Click "Save Categories"