How do I change my item from "Looking for" to "Available" (or vice versa)?
On the web
- Click on "My Stuff", select the photo you want to modify and click "Edit"
- Click the check box next to "I'm looking for this item (instead of selling it)" to change your item from Available to Looking for. Deselect this box to make your item listed as Available.
On mobile devices
Changing from "Looking for" to "Available" or "Available" to "Looking for" is only accessible on our mobile website, so please log in to www.varagesale.com through your device's web browser. (Click "Continue to mobile site", if prompted.)
- Tap on the "3 lines" in the top left-hand corner
- Tap "My Stuff"
- Tap the item whose status you'd like to change
- Tap "Edit"
- Tap the correct status at the top of the screen "Selling" or "Looking for"
- Enter additional information, such as price, then tap "Save" at the top of the screen.