How do I use Vacation Mode?
Do you need a vacation? (Who doesn't?) Need to put your account on hold for a few technology free days? Use Vacation mode!
When Vacation Mode is on, your items are temporarily hidden from the feed, category views & your profile so that your items are less visible while you are taking a break. You can set the length of time (up to 30 days), and you can also turn on an auto response to automatically send a response to anyone who messages you during the time you are unavailable.
Please note: Vacation mode does not prevent people from messaging you, nor does it hide your items from a direct link someone might have (such as from a notification or a share).
iOS & Android apps
- Tap "Me" from the bottom navigation bar
- Scroll to and tap "Settings" then "Toggle Vacation Mode"
- Toggle Vacation mode on, select the number of days (up to 30) & turn on the auto responder, if needed
On the web
- Click on your profile picture in the top right corner and then click on Preferences
- Click on the Vacation Mode tab
- Set your preferred settings for Vacation mode. You do not have to turn on the auto-response.