What are some common terms and abbreviations?
List of Yard Sale "Lingo" & Abbreviations:
- PPU - Pending Pick Up (aka "Reserved") or Porch Pick Up
- BUMP - Means "bring up my post". This brings your items to the top of the group's feed.
- EUC - Excellent Used Condition
- NWT - New with tags
- NWOT - New without tags
- ISO - In search of - the person is looking for that item, not selling.
- PM - Private message
- Tag - Adding someone’s name to a photo so they can find it easily. Do this by typing the person's full name. It should appear in blue when you’ve tagged someone correctly.
- Next - If the "Want or Interested" falls through, next will be the next in line.
We also have this blog post with some of the acronyms and their meanings. https://www.varagesale.com/blog/bump-this-buy-and-sell-acronyms-defined-part-i/
If you see other terms you are not familiar with, you can check out your community's "Admin Tips" category.