Why am I seeing empty boxes instead of pictures in Firefox?
The issue could be that your browser has plugins that are blocking content. Here are some steps to follow to try to fix the problem. If this is too complicated, contact us at the Help Desk and we can do a screenshare and try this together.
- Go to http://www.varagesale.com.
- Click on the little ‘lock' icon to the left of the URL box up top. A box should pop up.
- Click on "More Information."
- Click on "Permissions."
- You should see a list labelled "Active Plugins." Check off "Always Ask" for all of them.
- Make sure that the "Load Images" is set to “Allow."