How do I reserve an item for a buyer?
To reserve an item for a buyer, just select/search their name, update the price, if necessary and schedule a meetup.
An item must be reserved to a buyer before it will show up in "My Transactions", or be counted towards the Top Member progress for either the buyer or the seller.
iOS or Android/Kindle app
- Tap the "Reserve" button on the item view, or in the PM conversation with the buyer
- Select or search for the buyer, update the price & schedule a meetup (only available on iOS right now)
** Potential buyers will be listed in the order in which they clicked the Interested button
** Scheduling a meetup is optional, but highly recommended to generate a reminder for both buyer and seller before the scheduled meet
- Tap "Reserve Item" at the bottom of the
To reserve an item for a buyer:
- Click on the Reserve option on the item or in the private message conversation with the buyer.
- Select or search for the buyer. For ease of selection, buyers wiill be listed in the order in which they clicked the Interested button.
- Update the price, if necessary.
- Click on "Save".