How do I browse, filter & sort by category?
Browsing items by category allows you to narrow down your search for the specific type of item you're interested in.
You can filter visible items to show:
- All items
- Free items (those where the member has entered no price)
- Wanted or "Looking For" (those where the member posting is looking for that item)
You can also sort by:
- Most relevant (an algorithm that uses many factors to determine what you might want to see)
- Newest items first
- Closest items first
- Last activity
- Tap "Categories" at the top of the screen then browse to the category/subcategory you're interested in, or choose "All" to see all items.
- Once you pick a category, you can filter or sort by tapping the filter icon near the bottom left up/down arrow icon
- You can filter the category view, which will show you All items, Wanted/Looking For items, Free Stuff & For Sale items.
You can select to Sort the category view by the following: Most relevant, Newest items first, Closest items first, & Last activity.
- Tap "Categories" and browse to the category/subcategory you're interested in, or choose "All" to see all items.
- You can filter or sort by tapping the three lines in the top right corner, and select to "Filter" or "Sort"
- Filter options are: All, Looking For, Free Stuff & For Sale items.
Sort options are: Most relevant, Newest items first, Closest items first, & Last activity.
- Browse to your preferred category by clicking "Categories" then select a category, or select "All" to see all items from all categories.
HINT! To see all items recently posted, select "Categories", "All", then sort by "Newest items"
Once the category results are displayed, you can sort or filter based on what you'd like to see.